Experienced writer and producer who works to create engaging content, oversee multidimensional projects, and ensure that products and services are of the highest quality, delivered promptly, and exceed client expectations.
Writer, Engagement & Interactive Producer
hvh Engage!, June 2014 – present
Twin Cities Public Television, January 2001 – October 2014
- Outlined, researched, and drafted discussion guides, social media toolkits and posts, press materials and promotional copy, web copy, blog posts, and e-newsletters to support individual project needs.
- Proofreading and copyediting proposals, project, and funding reports.
- Developed and maintained editorial calendars for content creation.
- Contributed to fundraising proposals and budgets by drafting outreach, web, promotion, and new media strategies.
- Created reports for project stakeholders and/or funders on outcomes and key findings.
- Researched, outlined, and scripted presentations to increase brand engagement.
- Asset development across platforms including print, social media, websites, and on-the-ground interactives.
- Identified and produced video content for cross-platform use.
- Maintained creative, aesthetic, and technical excellence in all content created.
- Produced and built websites using custom CMS structures as well as WordPress.
- Developed, facilitated, and produced project strategies and activities for promotion, social media, web, education, community engagement, and partner relations.
- Project managed and produced the branding, design, printing, posting, and dissemination of outreach, promotion, and web materials.
- Developed strategies and negotiated deadlines to define processes and clear goals for project team.
- Initiated, negotiated, and maintained relations with project partners, including but not limited to: public relations firm, public television stations, partners, funders, PBS, CPB, and vendors.
- Participated in contract and partner agreement negotiations.
- Primary contact for daily issues related to projects.
- Managed and cultivated vendor and partner relationships that led to collaborative opportunities for education, promotion, and web, ensuring effective process and communication.
University of Minnesota, Morris, Bachelor of Arts, English